Sunday, November 9, 2008

Susan Lucci's Dance Card Ends on Dancing With The Stars


'Dancing With the Stars': Season 7
Even daytime diva Susan Lucci's large fan base couldn't save her from being voted off "Dancing With the Stars" Wednesday night. The longtime soap opera star's primetime story line ended after she and partner Tony Dovolani received the lowest votes Monday for their paso doble. The "All My Children" actress said, "It was definitely worth it," after getting the boot. "I just have to say, I have had the most incredible experience here. I leave with a life experience, something I will never forget. I feel so, so much gratitude for the opportunity to have had this particular experience in my lifetime."
(Kelsey McNeal/ABC)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so sad to see Susan and Tony get eliminated. They were my favorite pair, and I really enjoyed watching them dance. I thought Susan did a great job, and improved. I'm going to miss them. Great job to both of them! They are both such sweet and gracious people.