Friday, November 21, 2008

All My Children Gets Some Passion



Mckenzie Westmore will join the cast of All My Children in the role of Dr. Sheridan, a psychiatrist who will treat Annie Lavery when she is committed to Oak Haven.

Westmore, who lives in Los Angeles, is thrilled to be working in New York at All My Children which she calls a working vacation. "I hadn't thought out it [working on an East Coast soap], but since we were going to be back here for the holidays, I thought...why not?", Westmore tells Soap Opera Digest. Her being cast for the role was a whirlwind experience. " I found out on a Friday that I got the job, got on the plane on Sunday and was at the set on Monday."

Westmore is no stranger to daytime viewers. She played Sheridan on Passions who was one-half of the shows popular super couple, Luis and Sheridan.

Look for Dr. Sheridan to have a love life as well as the doctor is rumored to cross romantic paths with both Ryan Lavery (Cameron Mathison) and Aidan Devane (Aiden Turner). Her first appearance will be sometime in December.

All My Children airs weekdays on ABC; weeknights and in weekend marathons on SOAPNet.

No comments: