Saturday, January 3, 2009

Young & The Restless Actress Engaged


Young and the Restless Star Eva Marcille Has announced her engagement to to her beau since 2007, actor Lance Gross of Tyler Perry's House of Payne. The couple were engaged at Big Bear Lake, CA over the Christmas.

Eva was also the inagural a winner of America's Next Top Model. America’s Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille (formerly Eva Pigford) said yes when Tyler Perry’s House of Payne star Lance Gross popped the question Christmas Eve.

The couple, who met at an audition two years ago, were surrounded by family and friends when Gross went down on his knee, they told Essence.

“I cried,” the bride-to-be said. “It was totally unexpected. I’m still in shock. I could not even sleep because I was afraid that I might wake up from the most beautiful dream ever.”

The handsome pair are considering a summer 2010 wedding.

No comments: